Friday 5 October 2012

So it has been a cool day to day for books, picked up another Vince Flynn i haven't read " Separation of Power" then this book "Solomon Kane" a novel by Ramsey Campbell; based on the screenplay written by Micheal J. Bassett; based on the character created by Robert E. Howard. It is a movie tie-in  book and I bought it because I watch the trailer and the main character sounds just like my mum. For me it is the funnest thing ever for me. As you don't know my mum. "Howl's Moving Castle" by Diana Wynne Jones never read anything by her so looking forward to this one. Also "Bleak House" by Charles Dickens.


Then through the post these two books arrived: "Make It So: leadership lessons from Star Trek" by Wess Roberts and Bill Ross; and a 1907 forth edition copy of "Orthodoxy" by G.K. Chesterton.

So many books and I have the time to read them. I am dyslexic and liking it, have a great day as I am.

Oh I am quite liking how "Existence" David Brin is unfolding in a very pleasant way, It is improving as I get further into the book. The distance between character and events is closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment